Monday, October 4, 2010

Journey to Becoming an Active


I got pinned for Gamma Phi Beta tonight! :) I also got a new Crescent Big Sis who made me my clipboard!! It was super fun, but by the end of the night I felt like such a complete bitch for not remembering people's names. Tonight was also our first formal meeting and I will have to admit it was all extremely intimidating! Being on council in high school and what not definitely did not prepare me for what went down in that meeting. It was all so interesting to watch and then in the middle of it, it hit me that I'm being initiated into that process! Excitement and nerves all scrambled into my system, nevertheless I'm 100% happy with my decision to be in this sorority. It's definitely where I want to be and far from the stereotypes thus far. Hopefully more bonding activities with my sisters are to come! I'm excited for what's ahead!!

1 comment:

  1. aww i'm so happy for you Tiffy!! & now following your blog ;). my blog is mainly a fashion/personal one lol, i never personally told anyone i know about it, but you :p feel special haha.
    I MISS YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY btw. <3

    ReplyDelete