Friday, July 30, 2010

Let the Summer Begin

Today was a fun day, I think it's probably my first real summer day. Slept in, then met up with Mina at her apartment. Chatted it up for a bit before Anna and Jan joined us. We then explored the homeless people on Telegraph Avenue and reparked Anna's car at Bart for free parking! :) The real adventures began afterwards, beginning with a nice lunch at Buca de Beppo's (it was Anna's first time) and a really weird waiter. He told us this weird tale about how it's easier to be negative than it is to be positive because negative signs are one line and positive signs are two, therefore more effort is taken to be positive... IDK what the point of the story was, but it was a good laugh I guess? Anyways, we followed that lovely lunch with a visit back to the mall, which is where I left them because my papi got off work early. Overall, I'd say it was quite an eventful day. Now I'm off for a nice night swim to end it all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment