Monday, August 30, 2010

Life :)

Life has brought me many happy times to remember lately.


These are my lovely cousins during our sleepover. My little cousin Prissila turned me into a clown while we were doing makeovers... Nevertheless it was a great time and I got my hair cut afterwards! Normally, I'd post pictures of what my hair looks like now, but I found it to be pointless because my hair looks the same. I'm super disappointed because I asked for a different look, but evidently students in training only know how to cut layers one way. So my new decision is to keep this hair for another 2 months or so and get a new haircut, much shorter and pictures shall be posted then.

Then on August 23, 2010 Christine, Rammi, Jon and I went to a Giants game! I didn't take a picture of the whole group, Christine has that and I'm too lazy to find it, so this will have to do. This is also my first time going out with friends in contacts! :) Still questioning whether or not I should keep them because that night I could not get my left contact out. Lol. It was seriously terrible! We'll see how my next consultation goes with my doctor.




Last but certainly not least, last Friday, seven of us (Jon, his cousin Christine, Ryan, Jeff, Rammi, Christine and I) ventured over to Walnut Creek, where the only SF Creamery is located. Yeah, I know it's weird, SF Creamery is in Walnut Creek, but we tackled the infamous Kitchen Sink. I will definitely say it was a shitload of ice cream and I don't think I'll do it again. The eight scoops of ice cream consisted of vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, mint chip, rocky road, golden oreo, cookie dough, and snickerdoodle. (They were all actually pretty good, except for mint chip... I warned them though.) Our eight toppings were: M&Ms, gummy bears, rainbow sprinkles :), chocolate sprinkles, caramel, hot fudge, reese's cups, and marshmallows. It was definitely a great experience and I'd do it again, only hopefully the next time I do, I'll have more money so I can do something else afterwards.. What a night though. That sink is definitely worth the money if you're with a group! :)

Yep, so that's been my life lately. I love the chill days between because I just get to run errands with my mommy and really treasure my time at home. It's beginning to hit me that this is the last time I'll be home for the next two years and actually fully be at home. Not just back to visit. Everything is becoming so real but this down time has given me time to mentally prepare me for whatever the future may bring me as cheesy as that may sound, it's very true. I'm scared but ready at the moment! Next shall be the tales of me cleaning out my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment