Sunday, August 8, 2010

Fear

Fear - dictates my life.

There are words I want to share,
Words just for you.
Letters I wish you knew
About the things I fear the most.

Actions lately have me wondering, am I doing the right thing by just going after my goals and ignoring my instinct? True, by doing so, things have turned out quite nicely for my goal. But I don't want to live my life with regrets. There are so many things my heart wants to tell you. However, my brain says stop. You're the nicest person I've met by far and you've opened my eyes to a whole new part of society. I want to know more. But is it right? Fear of a new beginning. Fear of falling too soon and too quickly. Fear is what holds me back. Fear of you most of all. There are so many differences between us, but the curiosity for what can come of it still plagues me. I just don't know anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment