Monday, September 13, 2010

Life is Bright & EXCITING

My room looks ten times better than it has all summer. I honestly LOVE spending time in my room sorting through all the junk I've hoarded throughout the years of my life. Even though I moved to a new house 2 years ago, I still manage to find random bits of junk from elementary school! Goes to show how well I used to clean. Anyways, I've come to the point in my life where I'm ready to part with all of it. Basically grasping onto the concept of: if you haven't seen it in years or used it regularly, toss it. The amount of space that I've acquired is AMAZING.
All while cleaning, I've also been packing up items that I see as I'm going along. One of the major tasks I've finished is washing my sheets and comforter for school! I even opened up my new pillow and put the pillowcase on it. Now I use it to sleep on while I read during the day, and every time I walk in my room, it serves as a reminder that I only have a few days left. There's something about this pillow that's different than my other pillows. It just screams college to me. It's in a super cute striped pillow case that is a white base with purple, pink, and blue double stripes. loveeee it!

No comments:

Post a Comment