Friday, September 10, 2010

Disbelief

Irvine in 8 days? Are you serious? My lame attempts at cleaning my room these past 3 weeks have led to a greater mess than when I started. Now I'm sitting here, home alone on a Friday night and realizing school is 8 days away! WTF! When did this happen? And where the eff was I?

Being home this summer has brought me much needed carefree happiness. Although my family stresses me out with their worries of each other's well-being, I love them to death and I don't regret all that I gave up to be home this summer. This summer my mom helped me realize that I'm more of a go-getter than I realized. My brother helped me build up my confidence in my future and made me realize I made the right decision when choosing my major. My dad.. Well, he gave me good moments to vent out all my anger and good laughs from his stupid moments. My cousins, well we had some good times and good laughs this summer. I guess I caught my humor/sarcasm from friends while away.

Anywho, summer's been so much fun!! But I've been way too lazy and my momma cooked too much yummy food for my own good. Now it's time to pack it all up and move out, plus start working out! Freshmen weight is a big no no.

No comments:

Post a Comment